Saturday, July 28, 2012

THANK GOD I'M AN ATHEIST! by the Chauvinist


I wanted to punch Tom in the face for what he had done.I didnt.My mom had taught me that one has to be nice to people and if we aint God would punish us.I didnt know what exactly he was going to do with tom,but i was sure it was going to be nothing less than grilling him on coal or feeding him to crocodiles.I watched the same Tom come to school for the next 3 years and go away to the US after his dad found a job there.
Initially,i was confused as to why God hadnt done anything to tommy, only later to figure out that his god was tall and had a beard as to mine who was blue in color and roamed around with a flute.I convinced myself that tom wasnt a part of my gods' jurisdiction.
I thought something like a pact between the two would be a bright idea.Something like exchange of prisoners of war sort of thing.

My friend Mohammad had no clue as to what his god looked like.I asked him if it  was the guy in the beard or the blue guy with a flute, he looked dumbstruck.He always did.
I shared my stuff with people,i watched less tv and i did my lessons well too while my friends watched too much cartoon and didnt share stuff.I was sure that they were going to regret it.Months passed without anything happening to them.Ofcourse,the teacher used to make them stand outside class for not completing homework,but then at the end of the day they'd get away without completing homework or attending the boring class.This i found to be unfair.

I made all attempts to meet god.I looked him up in the attic after hearing people in the house claiming everyday about someone from above watching.I checked them up on facebook too.Though i found a lot of men with the name,none of them were the color i was looking for.
This was about the time i started to have my doubts on the existence of god,i nor anybody i've ever known had met the man.I still had faith.until i got my math exam results.I had prayed to half a dozen gods whose pictures were hung onto the wall at home.According to my math,i was hoping to be one of the toppers.I was supposed to do my half and god was to take care of the rest.I hadnt done mine,but i had prayed to 6 of them.My math was bad.In both cases.

Being an atheist i must admit,is pretty cool.All you have to do is avoid or maybe just classify "OMG" to be a figure of speech.People take you to be some sort of a genius if your an atheist.You can do what you want to,for people dont consider you to have a morale whatsoever!

You can call yourself a logical person even if you dont have much of the uncommon common sense.Its like walking around with a license to kill.However,if one decides to turn into an
atheist,he is most likely to be tagged a communist too.Every communist could be an atheist,but i dont think the reverse quite works.But,its like that Kinder Joy chocolate,you cannot possibly get the chocolate or the toy seperately!
If an atheist decides to grow a beard and have long hair,hed be labelled a hippy.And if by any chance,the bloke is an artist he'd be called a druggie too.

Being an atheist and an artist,my parents are really worried as to how i would raise a kid.Im not really bothered.I dont think il even find a woman in the first place,but my parents,faith i'd say.Fate i mean!

Cheers :)
The Chauvinist

No comments:

Post a Comment